Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Only time will tell

Hey guys, i dont really know what to say because ive never written a blog on my own time before so bare with me. I'll introduce myself on this one then call it a night. My name is Kaylee. I am 16, turning 17 in 10 days :) I'm short and a chubster, well thats what i think. I have blue eyes, and brown-ish hair. I have a brother, who i don't get along with, ever, but i love him to death. I'm in Girl Scouts, and have been for 11 years and counting. Yes, i sell cookies and wear the tacky outfit. Anywho, i enjoy school, i am a junior in high school right now. I dont want to grow up, im actually terrified to graduate and start my life in college and past that. People say im WAY to nice for my own good, but i dont know, i cant help it. I help people out whenever i can, i feel bad for the silliest reasons, i let people walk all over me at times. But, at other times, i can be a total jerk. I  can tell someone off if i dont like what they say before they can even comprehend that im speaking. I speak my mind all the time though, and i dont censor myself, so it gets me in trouble quite a lot with my parents. Looking back, i feel conceited talking about myself that much. My boyfriend just told me that i care about people too much and ill go out of my way to ensure that someone is happy. Seems about right haha. I do love him, but he is one sure odd ball :). Anywho, i just realized that this is blog has so many grammar issues in it. OH WELL, haha, i don't feel well tonight, and i really just dont care to go change it. Well im off to night night land <3 Goodnight all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment